6158. Blancmange - God's Kitchen

From: Happy Families; Year: 1982; Genre: Synthpop/New Wave
Had this record on my mind once again, you know the rest.... Kind of a neat bluesy synth/new wave track, which was one of their initial hits. Apparently was not on this album in the U.K., but was included on this side of "the pond."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Island

My song pick 6 years ago today: White Zombie - Black Sunshine

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Headhunters - Actual Proof

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Old Ghosts

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - The Wreckers

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ian Anderson - After These Wars

My song pick 11 years ago today: Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

My song pick 12 years ago today: Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died

My song pick 13 years ago today: Muse - Starlight

My song pick 14 years ago today: Styx - Lorelei

My song pick 15 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Never Been To Spain

My song pick 16 years ago today: Concrete Blonde - Joey
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In