6150. Alive 'N Kickin' - Tighter, Tighter

From: Alive 'N Kickin'; Year: 1970; Genre: Pop/Rock
One I have not heard in some time, but it was on my brain a bit recently, so I am picking it today.
Apparently, Alive 'N Kickin' is categorized as a "one hit wonder," with this being that hit, which is apt. While they did not have much success afterward, they have been together for the most part since the late '70s and also had a second studio album released in 1980.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Keep On Chooglin'

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Luther the Anthropoid (Ape Man)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pallas - Falling Down

My song pick 8 years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway

My song pick 9 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Whiskey Man

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alphaville - Forever Young

My song pick 11 years ago today: Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

My song pick 12 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

My song pick 14 years ago today: Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)

My song pick 15 years ago today: Rush - Spirit of the Radio

My song pick 16 years ago today: Duke Ellington (Earle Hagen) - Harlem Nocturne
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In