6141. Duran Duran - Girls on Film

From: Duran Duran; Year: 1981; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
Just had the music from this band on the 'ol noggin today. This is one of their first hit singles from their debut record and still one that is quite ubiquitous all of these years later.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Wolfmother - Enemy Is In Your Mind

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Cure - More Than This

My song pick 7 years ago today: Carmen - Dedicated to Lydia

My song pick 8 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Toccata

My song pick 9 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll

My song pick 10 years ago today: Queen - Invisible Man

My song pick 11 years ago today: Journey - Stone in Love

My song pick 12 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Banker Bets, Banker Wins

My song pick 13 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Cat's in the Cradle

My song pick 14 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Sails of Silver
 
My song pick 15 years ago today: Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella

My song pick 16 years ago today: Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In