5442. Huey Lewis & the News - The Heart of Rock & Roll

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/517osCU4DuL.jpg
From: Sports; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock
There are quite a few songs that I like, but will not really get into an argument with people who dislike or hate that said song, this is one of them. I've always kind of liked it, especially the hard-driving choruses, but as stated, it's just not a full-on favourite of mine. That being said, I believe that this track is unfairly maligned by critics and haters and should be just enjoyed at face value.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Soundgarden - Ty Cobb

My song pick 4 years ago today: ZZ Top - Got Me Under Pressure

My song pick 5 years ago today: Audioslave - Exploder

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Still the Same

My song pick 7 years ago today: Alestorm - Magnetic North

My song pick 8 years ago today: Grateful Dead - Hell in a Bucket

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Police - Invisible Sun

My song pick 10 years ago today: Screaming Trees - Shadow of the Season

My song pick 11 years ago today: Genesis - The Musical Box

My song pick 12 years ago today: Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling

My song pick 13 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - I'm Alive

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn