3230. Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Still the Same

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GvWJkL8ZL.jpg
From: Stranger in Town; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
It's a busy day and I'm making a quick pick. Still the Same is one of many that I love from Bob Seger and his band of renown; simply a great song.

Hear a live version of Still the Same on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Alestorm - Magnetic North

My song pick two years ago today: Grateful Dead - Hell in a Bucket

My song pick three years ago today: The Police - Invisible Sun

My song pick four years ago today: Screaming Trees - Shadow of the Season

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - The Musical Box

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling

My song pick seven years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - I'm Alive

My song pick eight years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade