5455. Bee Gees - To Love Somebody

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61jU+0ej5FL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Bee Gees' 1st; Year: 1967; Genre: Rock/Soul
I'm extremely happy that I got around to picking this song from the Brothers Gibb, aka the Bee Gees. Whilst I do like their disco era music, for me personally their earlier material has always been head and shoulders above the eras of their greater popularity and notoriety. To Love Somebody makes such a big statement with the massive injection of soul into it; so much power and emotion to be had in this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Banchee - 3/4 Song

My song pick 4 years ago today: Parliament - Gettin' to Know You

My song pick 5 years ago today: Silver - Wham Bam

My song pick 6 years ago today: Genesis - Supper's Ready

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Puer Ferox Adventus

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Afterglow

My song pick 9 years ago today: B.J. Thomas - The Eyes of a New York Woman

My song pick 10 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac (Bob Welch) - Sentimental Lady

My song pick 11 years ago today: Hawkwind - Fall of Earth City

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Moody Blues - I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Queen - One Vision

My song pick 14 years ago today: Megadeth - Captive Honour
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn