5542. 3rd Secret - Last Day of August

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh3s6GeihxE0dQtomb0m-zOUHpnf0GsrVA5zXNrOo_Bmf9AKrvuGpIiYCTH86GjuVlsP4m7D22Tc1yVK4RRu0ziZ8BN3BjoPdWuJPao33amQDj3-NraFKX2mxTFAh-Nw7PwyVJe3nxHZONUcWidBiSR_laEf9xTdMiBM4exh4DcNzOBZweKWYye9vlP/s1000/third%20secret.jpg
From: 3rd Secret; Year: 2021; Genre: Alternative Rock
The first time I perused this album from the supergroup 3rd Secret I noticed this track's title and knew I had to choose it on this perfect day for it. For those of us who grew up with or lived through the early to mid 1990s grunge movement, Last Day of August will give you a very familiar and probably welcoming sound to your ears. It is so nice to have new music being made that's not only consumable, but worth the money to purchase it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Max Roach - Blues Waltz

My song pick 4 years ago today: David Bowie - After All

My song pick 5 years ago today: Asia - Never in a Million Years

My song pick 6 years ago today: Duran Duran - My Own Way

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Doors - Break on Through (To the Other Side)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megadeth - Seven

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stratovarius - Under Flaming Skies

My song pick 10 years ago today: Genesis - A Winter's Tale

My song pick 11 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Drive In

My song pick 12 years ago today: Letzte Instanz - Für Immer Und Ewig

My song pick 13 years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Raft of Penguins

My song pick 14 years ago today: John Denver - Jimmy Newman
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn