6290. Uriah Heep - Rainbow Demon

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51qNKEXib2L.jpg
From: Demons and Wizards; Year: 1972; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
For me Uriah Heep has always been one that I mean to listen them more, but I never seem to be able to. Their catalogue is vast and their music is epic, so it is right up my alley and most of wot I've heard I really like.
Anyway, this track is on the line of being a full-on metal with the high-proficiency progressive rock goodness; proto-metal at least.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Max Roach - Blues Waltz

My song pick 6 years ago today: David Bowie - After All

My song pick 7 years ago today: Asia - Never in a Million Years

My song pick 8 years ago today: Duran Duran - My Own Way

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Doors - Break on Through (To the Other Side)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Megadeth - Seven

My song pick 11 years ago today: Stratovarius - Under Flaming Skies

My song pick 12 years ago today: Genesis - A Winter's Tale

My song pick 13 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Drive In

My song pick 14 years ago today: Letzte Instanz - Für Immer Und Ewig

My song pick 15 years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Raft of Penguins

My song pick 16 years ago today: John Denver - Jimmy Newman
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship