1354 S.M.V. - Mongoose Walk

1354 S.M.V. - Mongoose Walk
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WNl1-n4XL._SS500_.jpg
From: Thunder, Year: 2008

My friend has been getting me into this album for a while now, he absolutely adores it. For those unaware, S.M.V. is a project containing three of the best electric bassists alive today: Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller, and Victor Wooten.
Anyway, this album is essentially what you get when three great musical minds collaborate; plus you get to hear bass guitars used in music like you've never heard before.

Hear Mongoose Walk on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Delgados - Come Undone

My song pick two years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - China Grove

My song pick three years ago today: .38 Special - Fantasy Girl

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn