1608 Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Superstition

1608 Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Superstition
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/7c/d6/cbfa810ae7a04347bdcf8110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Live Alive, Year: 1986
Genre: Blues/Rock

Ugh! I'm getting another late pick in; I guess it's better late than never.
Anyway, for the last couple of days I've had the urge to listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan; I thought it would be nice to add another one of his songs to my list.
This one is, of course, a cover, and an excellent one at that, of the masterpiece originally written by the incomparable Stevie Wonder, who was a big influence on his music. Stevie Wonder not only gave his blessing for him to do the cover, but also appeared in the music video as well.

Here is a vinyl recording on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Journey - To Play Some Music

My song pick two years ago today: Apocalyptica featuring Till Lindemann - Helden

My song pick three years ago today: James Gang - Funk 49

My song pick four years ago today: Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)