2204 John Denver - Wooden Indian

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Poems%2C_Prayers_and_Promises.jpg
From: Poems, Prayers & Promises; Year: 1971; Genre: Folk Rock
For the last few days I've had this song running though my mind, so, as I normally do, I am taking it as a sign I should pick it.
I grew up hearing John Denver's Poems, Prayers & Promises along with a few other of his albums to the point I can clearly hear each note and word in my mind almost perfectly. Anyway, this is one of his songs that I love to sing along to at the top of my lungs.

Hear Wooden Indian on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Barenaked Ladies - One Week

My song pick two years ago today: Paul Abraham Dukas - The Sorcerer's Apprentice

My song pick three years ago today: Jigsaw - Jesu, the Joy of Man's Desiring

My song pick four years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Second Hand

My song pick five years ago today: Glenn Miller - Moonlight Serenade



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn