2521 Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/72/ed/e308eb6709a007383d823110.L._SX300_.jpg
From: Rage Against the Machine; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Metal/Rap Metal
I've had this rousing track on my mind for most of the morning and thought I'd make it my pick for today. Great song from a great band, nothing else really to say about it.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Inside

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - The Crow, the Owl and the Dove

My song pick three years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Mr. Magic Man

My song pick four years ago today: PAIN featuring Anette Olzon - Follow Me

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Natural Science


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade