2575 The Ventures - Hawaií 5-0

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fxOIksztL.jpg
From: Hawai'i 5-0; Year: 1969; Genre: Surf Rock
My Dad was listening to a bunch of instrumental music the other day and this was one that's been stuck in my head since. While it's so connected with the television show it was written for, it's a pretty good song in it's own right.

Hear Hawaií 5-0 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Third Stone From the Sun

My song pick two years ago today: Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots

My song pick three years ago today: Tesla - Forever More

My song pick four years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick

My song pick five years ago today: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Bad Moon Rising


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade