2570 Tesla - The Way It Is

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61tSOQmPocL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Great Radio Controversy; Year: 1989; Genre: Hard Rock
The other day when I was getting some work done this song came on the television and it caught my attention; mostly due to the bass line. I haven't picked a Tesla song in a while, so it seemed like an excellent time to do so.

Hear The Way It Is on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alice In Chains - We Die Young

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Take Me To Tomorrow

My song pick three years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - Can't Stand Your Funk

My song pick four years ago today: Styx - Suite Madame Blue

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Malignant Narcissism

My song pick six years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn