2586 Stahlhammer - Messerschmied

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61gx0QYcgSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Feind Hört Mit; Year: 1999; Genre: Industrial Metal/Neue Deutsche Härte
Having problems with my internet yet again, so I'm making another quick pick while it's working. Anyway, this one of their more electronic sounding tracks from the album; it's not my favourite, but still a good one.

Hear Messerschmied on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Chet Atkins and Merle Travis - I'll See You In My Dreams

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - O.D.'d on Life Itself

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago

My song pick four years ago today: Oomph! - Das Weiße Licht

My song pick five years ago today: Trio of Doom - Dark Prince

My song pick six years ago today: Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn