2581 Jethro Tull - Kelpie

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BXr3KVbzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Stormwatch (Remaster); Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
The other day whilst out and about on the road this track came on my iPod, which is among my favourite of Jethro Tull's rarer songs. The music is a great fusion of traditional and hard rock elements; I especially love Martin Barre's wailing guitar and all of the instrument solos. It really helps in telling a tale of the mythical Celtic beastie waterhorse that liked to prey on unknowing people.

Hear Kelpie on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wild Turkey - Battle Hymn

My song pick two years ago today: Johann Strauss I - Op. 154 - Lorelei Rhein Klänge

My song pick three years ago today: Puhdys - Hier Oben

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn