2585 Rush - Halo Effect

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410jplpqVoL._SY300_.jpg
From: Clockwork Angels; Year: 2012; Genre: Progressive Rock
I've been enjoying listening to Clockwork Angels a bit over the last few days and it seems like as good of a time as any to pick another track off the album. This is an a-typical newer sounding hard rocker from the band, but it still has some classic Rush sound and lyrics too.

Hear Halo Effect on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Clifford Brown and Max Roach - Stompin' at the Savoy

My song pick two years ago today: Franz Liszt - S.244/2 - Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2

My song pick three years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition

My song pick four years ago today: Unheilig - Schutzengel

My song pick five year ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Chromatic Fantasy

My song pick six years ago today: The Polyphonic Spree - Light and Day/Reach for the Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade