2571 Wolfmother - Woman

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H12Mr2b4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Wolfmother; Year: 2005; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I heard this track again the other day and felt like adding it to my list too; it's a fun song to rock out to. I love the sound of this song and the band, which sounds like it came out of the early 1970s and is not out of place with the likes of Black Sabbath, Cream, or Led Zeppelin of the era.

Hear Woman on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dick Dale - Banzai Washout

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - 13

My song pick three years ago today: Warrant - Heaven

My song pick four years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - Damien

My song pick six years ago today: Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade