2572 Megadeth - Liar

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XjztiWUKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: So Far, So Good... So What!; Year: 1988; Genre: Thrash Metal
I had Megadeth on the brain this morning, so I decided to pick one. I absolutely love the raw energy from their earlier material and this one certainly has it in spades; it's a great mood/attitude song.

Hear Liar on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Weather Report - Second Sunday in August

My song pick two years ago today: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

My song pick three years ago today: Victor Wooten - Norwegian Wood

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Love in Space

My song pick five years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

My song pick six years ago today: Aerosmith - Cryin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)