2574 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Find Out About Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Zy1T1prGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Head On; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
Yesterday and this morning I've had this song running through my mind, so as normal I took it as a sign I needed to pick it.
This is another great riff driven hard rock track and also still one of my favourites off of the Head On album. I love the way they play on this one and the music is great.

Hear Find Out About Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Orgone Accumulator

My song pick two years ago today: Robert Schumann - Op. 17 - Fantasie in C

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

My song pick four years ago today: Eddie Lang - Eddie's Twister

My song pick five years ago today: The Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon

My song pick six years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

Song Picks By Genre: