2560 Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rockaria!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4173lM7GBaL._SY300_.jpg
From: A New World Record; Year: 1976; Genre: Symphonic Rock/Rock 'n Roll
I felt like some ELO today; no other reason for pickin' this one except I also like the back. This is actually a rather interesting piece with a fusion of many forms of music both classical and contemporary.

Hear Rockaria! on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nirvana - Something in the Way

My song pick two years ago today: Till Lindemann and Richard Kruspe (Rammstein) - Schtiel

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Revolution Calling

My song pick four years ago today: Puhdys - Große Herzen

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Digital Man

My song pick six years ago today: Balance - Breaking Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn