2577 Van der Graaf Generator - Darkness 11/11

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ooIjk8uIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: At Least We Can Do is Wave to Each Other; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock
I've been meaning to pick another track from Van der Graaf Generator for a while now and I finally got around to it. It's a very interesting piece of music, but definitely not for the pop aficionado.

Hear Darkness 11/11 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Police - Walking on the Moon

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop

My song pick three years ago today: Émile Waldteufel - Op. 232 - Rococo-Polka

My song pick four years ago today: Sky - Sarabande

My song pick five years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt

My song pick six years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Better Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade