2578 Louis Armstrong and His Hot Seven - Heebie Jeebies

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518JFCC88iL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Essential Louis Armstrong; Year: 1979 (1926); Genre: Now Orleans Jazz
I was in the mood for some Louis Armstrong today; this is one of his most popular tracks with his Hot Seven.

Hear Heebie Jeebies on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Van Halen - Dance the Night Away

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Whistler

My song pick three years ago today: Maurice Ravel - M.19 - Pavane for a Dead Princess

My song pick four years ago today: Black Label Society - Stillborn

My song pick five years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - I Never Dreamed

My song pick six years ago today: Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade