2587 The Chakachas - Jungle Fever

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kayu%2Blj6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Jungle Fever; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk/Disco
It's another Friday and I've almost gone a full year of making Funky Friday picks, (this is my 50th by the way), so here's another one. This is kind of a novelty track with the funky sounds being punctuated by panting and moaning; still a very fun track.

Hear Jungle Fever on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Outlaws - The Valley of the Sioux

My song pick two years ago today: Candlebox - Far Behind

My song pick three years ago today: Buckethead - Final Wars

My song pick four years ago today: Megaherz - Heuchler

My song pick five years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway

My song pick six years ago today: Oasis - Wonderwall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)