2562 Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518VAV0XwmL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Nevermind; Year: 1991; Genre: Alternative Rock
One more quick pick for me before things get back to normal after an insane weekend.
Anyway, I had Nirvana on my mind today; I noticed that I hadn't picked this, their signature song yet, so I thought I would rectify that today.

Hear Smells Like Teen Spirit on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Lady Picture Show

My song pick two years ago today: Ludwid van Beethoven - Op.125 - Symphony No.9 in D-Minor

My song pick three years ago today: Stormwarrior - Heading Northe

My song pick four years ago today: Cab Calloway - The Jumpin' Jive (Hep-Hep!)

My song pick five years ago today: The Police - Synchronicity II

My song pick six years ago today: Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade