2559 Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5187NHO-d9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Express Yourself; Year: 1970; Genre: R&B/Funk
Another Friday comes and thus it's another Funky Friday; my 46th straight. This funky track has one amazing bass line that drives the entire song and the vocals are great too.

Hear Express Yourself on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Muse - Explorers

My song pick two years ago today: The Pretenders - Middle of the Road

My song pick three years ago today: U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

My song pick four years ago today: Uriah Heep - Wizard

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - Bicycle Race

My song pick six years ago today: The Doors - Love Me Two Times


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)