2856 Kleeer - You Got Me Rockin'

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41899iWlxJL._SS280.jpg
From: Seeekret; Year: 1985; Genre: Funk/Disco/Electronic
It's another Funky Friday and I wanted to choose something from a band I hadn't picked from before.
This is a very danceable with a great groove to it and also, it has more of an electronic sound to it; very much like its counterparts from the 1980s.

Hear You Got Me Rockin' on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Test of Time

My song pick two years ago today: Deborah Harry and Robin Zander - Send Love Through

My song pick three years ago today: Megaherz - Jagdzeit

My song pick four years ago today: Alabama - Mountain Music

My song pick five years ago today: Boston - Higher Power

My song pick six years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Seventh Moon

My song pick seven years ago today: Crabby Appleton - Go Back


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)