971 ( Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Tank )

971 ( Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Tank )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/ELP-ELP.jpg

One year ago today I moved my song a day blog here from MySpace; for my first pick on Blogger I chose a track from Emerson, Lake and Palmer. So, to mark the occasion I am adding this rather ponderous piece of Progressive Rock from the same band for my pick today. From what I understand it was written as a vehicle to showcase drummer Carl Palmer.

Here is a studio recording on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Karn Evil 9
My song pick two years ago today: Kenny Rogers & the First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)

+

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment on this post:

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello