1773 Cybotron - Colossus

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61SEY1NhEmL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Colossus; Year: 1978; Genre: Progressive Rock/Electronic Rock
Having one of those days today and have been spending my time with headphones on listening to progressive/electronic sounds from Cybotron, (the one from Australia). I absolutely love how well their music works to help you zone out and ignore the world around you.

Watch a video with a version of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: AC/DC - Let There Be Rock

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Black Jack Davy

My song pick three years ago today: Heart - These Dreams

My song pick four years ago today: The Police - Message in a Bottle

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade