1766 Fleetwood Mac - Hypnotized

From: Mystery to Me; Year: 1973; Genre: Rock
I'm picking yet another song written by the recently-deceased guitarist and singer Bob Welch. For the last couple of days, ever since hearing about his death, I've been going over the music he wrote and performed. I figured I would pick this jazzy tune with a nice groove for this Saturday; I absolutely love the mood this song creates along with the surreal lyrics and Mr. Welch's delivery of them.
This was one of the hits from Fleetwood Mac during the Welch era and should be recognizable even to those who aren't really into the band; even to this day it gets a bit of radio play.

Hear Hypnotized on YouTube.
Here is a Bob Welch solo performance of the song featuring Mick Fleetwood and John McVie on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Les Paul and Mary Ford - Whispering

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - The Pass

My song pick three years ago today: Days of the New - The Down Town

My song pick four years ago today: Billy Joel - Tell Her About It

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn