1778 Nocturnal Rites - End of our Rope

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/cb/51/4eef225b9da0e761cda66110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Grand Illusion; Year: 2005; Genre: Power Metal
I was listening to Nocturnal Rites last night and it seemed like an excellent time to pick another one of their songs today. As with much of the material from the '05 Grand Illusion album, this is a rather empowering track with a lot of energy and superb musicianship; one of my favourites.

Hear End of our Rope on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Velvet Green

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Das Alte Leid

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - The Piper Rap

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Take The Money And Run

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)