1784-6 Pink Floyd - Speak to Me/Breathe/On the Run

The Dark Side of the Moon cover
From: The Dark Side of the Moon; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock
I heard these three songs that open up the epic Pink Floyd album The Dark Side of the Moon at some point yesterday and I happened to notice that I hadn't picked them yet. Well, seeing as how they are among my favourite songs from Pink Floyd I thought I would go ahead and pick them. While they are actually individual tracks on the album they are almost always played together, even on the radio, so I figured it would be best to do so with my pick as well.

Hear Speak to Me, Breathe, and On the Run on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Aerosmith - Rag Doll

My song pick two years ago today: John Lennon - Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)

My song pick three years ago today: Fuel - Million Miles

My song pick four years ago today: Tom Petty - Runnin' Down A Dream

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade