1780 Asia - Sole Survivor

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Z8%2BbzGUQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Asia; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had no song in mind this morning, but I've been listening to a lot of Asia recently, so I will go ahead and pick another one of their songs. While they released a lot of good material over the history of the band, I have always love their first album the most. This is one the better-known tracks on the album; it is very much in the more electronic/mainstream feel that permeated progressive rock during the early-mid '80s.

Hear Sole Survivor on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Ray Stevens - I Need Your Help Barry Manilow

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - Rael (1 and 2)

My song pick three years ago today: The Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet - Joy Spring

My song pick four years ago today: Eric Burdon & the Animals - San Franciscan Nights

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn