1787 Karussell - Entweder Oder

From: Entweder Oder; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock
I had another one of Karussell's songs running through my mind, but, as usual when dealing with their music, I couldn't find it on YouTube. So, I decided I would pick one of their songs that is available at this moment.
This is quite an excellent song all the way around and is quite dynamic. The sound throughout the track goes anywhere from harder rock to light and somewhat classically inspired music; of course the lyrics are just as awesomely put together with all of the neat imagery and symbolism.

Hear Entweder Oder on YouTube.
Here is a live television performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - Last of the Wilds (Erämaan viimeinen)

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Caravan

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - This Old Guitar

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before I Do)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade