1777 Rush - BU2B

From: Clockwork Angels; Year: 2012; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
Ever since I got the Clockwork Angels album this song is steadily becoming one of my favourites from the band's more recent catalogue along with Caravan and Headlong Flight. While it was released over two years ago as the B-Side to the Caravan single, in my opinion the version from the album simply blows the single version away.
For those wondering "BU2B" means "Brought Up To Believe;" it's very much a song that you'd expect from the pen of Neil Peart.

Hear BU2B on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Born to Run

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Moths

My song pick three years ago today: Steely Dan - Dirty Work

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Opposite Tables

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade