3204. Faith No More - I Started A Joke

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71bWG9ieklL._SX522_.jpg
From: King For a Day... Fool For a Lifetime; Year: 1995; Genre: Alternative Rock/Pop
If my memory serves me correctly, I think it was a couple of years ago that Max got on my case a little for not picking Faith No More's pretty good cover of this hit track from the Bee Gees. I guess I finally got around to it; it's a good song and absolutely way past time in choosing it.
The vocals are done excellently as well as the instrumentation and arrangement to, as every band should, make the song their own whilst keeping the spirit intact of the original.

Hear I Started a Joke on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bobby Lyle - Groove (Ain't No Doubt About It)

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Nursie

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - Sligo Maid

My song pick five years ago today: Eddie Money - Gimme Me Some Water 

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - All Around My Hat

My song pick seven years ago today: .38 Special - Fade To Blue

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beltane


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade