3221. Nocturnal Rites - Nightmare

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BYip-fjlL.jpg
From: New World Messiah; Year: 2004; Genre: Power Metal
I felt like listening to some uplifting power metal today and looked no further than one of my favourite bands in the genre: Nocturnal Rites and this, one of the song I like the most from their New World Messiah album.

Hear Nightmare on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Steve Vai - Rescue Me or Bury Me

My song pick two years ago today: The Police - Spirits in the Material World

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Silver River Turning

My song pick four years ago today: George Frideric Handel - HWV 57 - Samson

My song pick five years ago today: Argent - God Gave Rock and Roll to You

My song pick six years ago today: Dio - Killing the Dragon

My song pick seven years ago today: ABBA - Me and I

My song pick eight years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn