3228. Steve Vai - You Didn't Break It

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51t-305ulJL.jpg
From: Flex-Able Leftovers; Year: 1998; Genre: Hard Rock
Last night some of Steve Vai's music was on my mind; specifically songs from his Flex-Able Leftovers album. Judging by the sound I would venture to say that this rather catchy and mainstream sounding track was done in the mid 1980s. Kind of out of the ordinary for something from Mr. Vai, but still quite listenable and fun to the ear.

Hear You Didn't Break It on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: UB40 - Kingston Town

My song pick two years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - The Ghost

My song pick three years ago today: Blondie - Dreaming

My song pick four years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 244 - St. Matthew Passion

My song pick five years ago today: UB40 - Tears From My Eyes

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - 10.08 to Paddington

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mayhem, Maybe

My song pick eight years ago today: The Kinks - Dedicated Follower of Fashion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade