3216. Asia - One Step Closer

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Uz54Z6xZL._SX522_.jpg
From: Asia; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
It has been a fun and busy week, for some reason music from the fantastic supergroup Asia fit very well. While not the best or even close to the best song on the album, this is still a good one, especially when listening to the entire record in one go.

Hear One Step Closer on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Michael Martin Murphey - Secret Mountain Hideout

My song pick two years ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - The Mighty Ride of the Firelord

My song pick three years ago today: Argent - Liar

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Time We Left This World Today

My song pick five years ago today: Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

My song pick six years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider

My song pick seven years ago today: Ian Anderson - Made In England

My song pick eight years ago today: Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn