3239. The Cure - Friday I'm in Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71GcgzLpHzL._SX522_.jpg
From: Wish; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock
I must've heard this track yesterday at some point, but it got stuck in my head. Not one of my favourites from the band, but not a bad song either. There's kind of a special place I have for it I guess; I remember hearing it a lot back when it released. Even then though the sound was a bit dated; sounds very early 1980sish to my ear. Most of my memories have to do with making parody lyrics to this really catchy tune.

Hear Friday I'm in Love on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Carmen - Margarita

My song pick two years ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op.130 - String Quartet No.13 "Cavatina"

My song pick three years ago today: Wadsworth Mansion - Sweet Mary

My song pick four years ago today: Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

My song pick five years ago today: Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Journeyman

My song pick seven years ago today: Kansas - The Pinnacle

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Asche Zu Asche


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade