3257. Al Green - Back Up Train

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Q7-2dAciL._SX522_.jpg
From: Back Up Train; Year: 1967; Genre: Soul
Last night I learned that legendary drummer Jerome Teasley passed away a few days ago. I thought it would be a good idea to pick a song the man lent his talent. I hadn't posted a song by Al Green either, so, I thought I'd combine the two with this wonderful soul number.

Hear Back Up Train on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Karla DeVito - Bloody Bess

My song pick two years ago today: Dream Theater - Breaking All Illusions

My song pick three years ago today: Tom Petty - You Don't Know It Feels

My song pick four years ago today: Booker T. & the MGs - Melting Pot

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Get Yourself In Trouble

My song pick six years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

My song pick seven years ago today: White Zombie - More Human Than Human

My song pick eight years ago today: Marc Cohen - Walking In Memphis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn