3250. The Moody Blues - Blue World

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61TJDTsgyaL.jpg
From: The Present; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock/New Wave
The Present is one of the more overlooked albums from The Moody Blues' discography; it's got some great gems on it, including this lead track. Whilst having a bit of the sounds indicative of the time it was recorded, it's not a detractor.

Hear Blue World on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Queen - Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's Theme)

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Empty Spaces/Young Lust

My song pick three years ago today: Quasar - As You Fall Asleep

My song pick four years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodyte (Cave Man)

My song pick five years ago today: Stahlhammer - Eisbär

My song pick six years ago today: The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Again

My song pick eight years ago today: Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade