3317-18. Judas Priest - Battle Hymn/One Shot at Glory

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61GVeuvERfL.jpg
From: Painkiller; Year: 1990; Genre: Metal
The other day I was playing around with the video game Brütal Legend, which is an incredibly fun game based around the genre of heavy metal, and has a lot of amazing songs on its soundtrack; this is among them.
This these two tracks close out the album that would at the time be the last album from Judas Priest to feature Rob Halford for about a decade. He does a great job as ever lending his tremendous voice; for me, the guitars are also one of the main draws.

Hear Battle Hymn/One Shot at Glory on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Yes - Tempus Fugit

My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong and His Hot Seven - Heebie Jeebies

My song pick three years ago today: Van Halen - Dance the Night Away

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Whistler

My song pick five years ago today: Maurice Ravel - M.19 - Pavane for a Dead Princess

My song pick six years ago today: Black Label Society - Stillborn

My song pick seven years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - I Never Dreamed

My song pick eight years ago today: Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn