3300. 30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81-mWg%2BAT3L._SX522_.jpg
From: This is War; Year: 2009; Genre: Alternative Rock
Another "rollover" pick with it now being 3300 songs that I've blogged about; thought I needed something fitting and 30 Seconds to Mars immediately came to mind. I hadn't picked one from the band for some time, so now is a good time as ever. Plus it gives me a chance to pick up and listen to their This is War album, which is quite a bit better than the other material of theirs I've listened to prior; this is probably my favourite track thus far.

Hear Night of the Hunter on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rush - The Weapon (Part II of Fear)

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Abacab

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Handful of Rain

My song pick four years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Barbarian

My song pick five years ago today: Charlie Parker - Summertime

My song pick six years ago today: Tarot - Gone

My song pick seven years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

My song pick eight years ago today: The Enemys - Sinner Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn