3316. KC and the Sunshine Band - (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/417yfsBYEpL.jpg
From: Part 3; Year: 1976; Genre: Disco/Funk
Friday snuck up on me again, so it's another Funky Friday as it were. I had a couple of their songs on my mind off and on over the last couple weeks and since I hadn't picked one of KC and the Sunshine Band's tracks yet, I figured it was a good time. Nothing quite like this for some good old fashioned butt shaking whilst this song is playing.

Hear (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Tramp

My song pick two years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Darkness 11/11

My song pick three years ago today: The Police - Walking on the Moon

My song pick four years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop

My song pick five years ago today: Émile Waldteufel - Op. 232 - Rococo-Polka

My song pick six years ago today: Sky - Sarabande

My song pick seven years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt

My song pick eight years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Better Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)