3522. Johnny Winter - Funky Music

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41v2fwbizWL.jpg
From: Johnny Winter And; Year: 1970; Genre: Blues Rock/Funk
Not truly a "funk" song, but rather a tribute to the genre, although it does have a rather funky rhythm and beat. Anyway, this is another one I ran into the other day whilst listening to Johnny Winter and thought that at least in title it would be an excellent Funky Friday pick. You gotta love that guitar solo; both Winter and Rick Derringer shred it up on this track.

Hear Funky Music on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Marillion - Sugar Mice

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Money

My song pick three years ago today: American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cat's Squirrel

My song pick five years ago today: Amon Amarth - A Beast Am I

My song pick six years ago today: Steve Vai - Little Green Men

My song pick seven years ago today: Fairport Convention - Maddy Groves

My song pick eight years ago today: Billy Joel - Allentown

My song pick nine years ago today: Meg Rock - Clover


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn