3538. Pallas - Dance Through the Fire

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/513t59lVmfL.jpg
From: The Wedge; Year: 1986; Genre: Progressive Rock
Had some "second wave" progressive rock on my mind today; I went to one of my favourite bands of that ilk: Pallas. I love the big arena sound in this one that only increases their already large and technical sound.

Hear Dance Through the Fire on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: King Crimson - Matte Kudasai

My song pick two years ago today: Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

My song pick three years ago today: Steely Dan - Reelin' in the Years

My song pick four years ago today: Led Zeppelin - All of My Love

My song pick five years ago today: Shocking Blue - Never Marry a Railroad Man

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - Mirror of Illusion

My song pick seven years ago today: Louis Armstrong and his Hot Seven - Melancholy Blues

My song pick eight years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

My song pick nine years ago today: Pink Floyd - Brain Damage/Eclipse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)