3535. .38 Special - Rockin' Into the Night

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51q5URmT1oL.jpg
From: Rockin' Into the Night; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock/Southern Rock
I was thinking about it today and I realized I had not chosen this song yet; the title track from the very first .38 Special album that I owned. Rockin' Into the Night is probably one of my "second tier" favourite songs from the band; it's absolutely a crowd pleaser with its raw hard-rock sound.

Hear Rockin' Into the Night on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Miracles - You Really Got a Hold on Me

My song pick two years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Think About Me

My song pick three years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Jerusalem

My song pick four years ago today: Marillion - Kayleigh

My song pick five years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1062 - Concerto in C-Minor For Two Harpsichords

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Feuerräder

My song pick seven year ago today: Igor Stravinsky - Rite of Spring - Sacrificial Dance

My song pick eight years ago today: KISS - Detroit Rock City

My song pick nine years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 645 - Wachet auf ruft uns die Stimme


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade