3526. Dust - Learning to Die




https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/511TPK7o0UL.jpg
From: Hard Attack; Year: 1972; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal







Recently checked out this early"proto-metal" band and to say the least I liked what I heard. They've got a lot of energy and excellent musicianship/technicality throughout this track.

Hear Learning to Die on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - When the Apple Blossoms Bloom in the Windmills of Your Mind, I'll Be Your Valentine

My song pick two years ago today: Yello - Oh Yeah

My song pick three years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Take That Pollution Out Your Throat

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

My song pick five years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - Bijou

My song pick seven years ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick eight years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick nine years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6970. Ozric Tentacles - Malachite

6969. Genesis - it

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6971. The Stylistics - Lighten Up