3529. Croft No Five - The Man of Arran

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51OkQvUmHYL.jpg
From: Attention All Personnel; Year: 2008; Genre: Celtic Rock/Funk/Jazz Fusion
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
I had a quandary today as it is also Friday, which means I thought I might have to choose between continuing my consecutive Funky Friday picks, (which now stand at 184), and my normal St. Paddy's Day pick. Well, as it happens that there are Celtic Rock Fusion bands out there that use funk as a medium; Croft No Five was one of them. Whilst not Irish, their Scottish-Celtic sound is appropriate.

Hear The Man of Arran on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Cruachan - The Morrigan's Call

My song pick two years ago today: Flogging Molly - (No More) Paddy's Lament

My song pick three years ago today: Black 47 - The Big Fella

My song pick four years ago today: Frank Mackey & the Keltic Cowboys - Kiss My Irish Ass

My song pick five years ago today: Dropkick Murphys - Black Velvet Band

My song pick six years ago today: Black 47 - Green Suede Shoes

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - St. Patricks

My song pick eight years ago today: Mose Allison - Your Mind is on Vacation

My song pick nine years ago today: Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade